About Our Skin & Hair Care Products
Looking for not only incredible results, but also a luxurious experience? Look no further! Glamalot has gathered a carefully curated selection of premium beauty products online for you to discover. Explore delightful textures and find new, more powerful ways to protect your skin. Glamalot offers your favorite upscale beauty products, without the upscale prices. We are all about making the most effective beauty products on the product more accessible and more affordable. Search our salon-proven beauty products today!
Dermaquest Essential Daily Cleanser — Essential Daily Cleanser gently draws dirt, makeup, and impurities from the skin. Papaya and pineapple enzymes work hard to exfoliate your skin, leaving your complexion perfectly cleansed and polished. This product is ideal for those with alpha hydroxy acid/beta hydroxy acid sensitivities.
Dermalogica Age Smart Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50 Daily Cleanser — This is an excellent broad spectrum moisturizer that helps combat the appearance of aging skin. It is medium-weight and rich in polyphenols, helping to improve the appearance of photoaged skin. It blends smoothly over skin for a perfect finish.
Dermaquest Algae Polishing Scrub — Advanced Therapy Algae Polishing Scrub utilizes jojoba beads instead of plastic beads to help remove excess skin cells through exfoliation. Deeply hydrating, this polishing scrub helps to prime your skin for water absorption while also soothing inflammation and removing redness.
Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel — Whether you have oily, dry, combination, or normal skin, these two-step anti aging AHA/BHA peel pads can help visibility reduce dullness and uneven texture, pores, and dark spots.
— There are approximately a million skin care products available on the market today. Finding the right ones for yourself shouldn’t be a days-long task. Here are the five core types of products useful for your basic skin-care routine.
- Cleansers — Cleansers are key in any skin care routine. They remove excess oil, dead skin cells, dirt, makeup, and help maintain balanced hydration. Shop Glamalot’s collection of cleansers. What kind of cleanser should you get? There are cream-, gel-, water-, and oil-based varieties of cleansers out there. However, for the vast majority of us, water-based cleansers are usually a great option, as they tend to be very gentle.
- Exfoliants — While exfoliation is not necessarily essential, some people find them to be a key part of their skin care routine, especially people who use cosmetics and/or who have acne-prone skin. When is the right time to exfoliate your skin and how often should you do it? Usually, it’s best to exfoliate right after cleansing, either in the morning or evening. The frequency that you exfoliate your skin will depend on the type of product you are using. It is best to start gently, by using it once a week or so, and then increasing the frequency gradually as you see fit.
- Moisturizers — These are widely considered a must in any skin care routine. They work by drawing and sealing moisture into the skin, helping to both protect and hydrate your skin. When should you moisturize? In most cases, it’s a good idea to use them every morning and optionally in the evening as well. Apply moisturizer after cleansing and exfoliating. Shop luxury moisturizers at Glamalot’s online skin care shop!
- Sunscreen — Even if you live in a cloudy environment, UV radiation from the sun still can take its toll on your skin — leading to signs of aging and potentially causing skin cancer. When should you apply sunscreen? It is best to apply sunscreen every day after you cleanse and exfoliate your skin but before you apply makeup. Do you need to wear sunscreen indoors? Actually, YES. UV rays pass through your windows, so when you are in your home or in your car, some SPF protection can go a long way to prevent early-onset fine lines and wrinkles. Get luxury SPF products from Glamalot today!
— care of their skin. Here are a few core tips to improve the health and appearance of your skin, as a man.
- Moisturize Daily
- Wear Sunscreen
- Avoid Bar Soaps as Facial Cleansers
- Shav When Your Skin is Wet & Apply Moisturizer After Shaving
- Use Gentle Patting & Massaging Motions
- Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo — If you want to reawaken your hair to its glossiest, healthiest prime, this rejuvenating shampoo combines essential oils like cypress, argan, and maracuja with a revolutionary bio-restorative complex to help balance the scalp and strengthen the inner strength of your hair.
- Moroccanoil Treatment Original — Suitable for all hair types, this hair treatment product can be used for conditioning, styling, and as a finishing tool. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and other shine-boosting vitamins, it helps nourish your hair and make it shine.
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector — This is a weekly at-home hair treatment designed to reduce breakage and visibly strengthen hair. Discover how fabulous it feels to have incredibly strong, totally healthy hair!
Moroccanoil Tools Ceramic Paddle Brush — This styling brush features ionic and ceramic properties that enhance drying time, boost shine, and encourage even heat distribution. It is made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and includes a concealed sectioning tip (stored inside the handle).
- How often should you shampoo? — In general, it is recommended to shampoo your hair at least once a week. This is to help remove residual styling products and normal dead skin cells. If you exercise or are outside a lot, shampooing more often may be beneficial.
- How often should you “deep condition”? — Conditioning your hair and then leaving it on for 15-20 minutes to permit the conditioner to penetrate deep into the hair shaft and scalp is great roughly once a month.
- What can you do for your dry hair & scalp? — While genetics play a role in having dry hair and a dry scalp, other factors such as water intake, climate, and overall health also play a role When it comes to hair care products when you have dry hair, avoid using any products that may clog pores or inhibit natural sebut secretion. Instead, use a light leave-in conditioner or moisturize and even consider wrapping your hair at night.
- Can you condition your hair too much? — Overconditioned hair is a thing and can leave it looking limp and lifeless. This can also impede proper styling, such as limiting your hair’s ability to hold a curl. Stick to conditioning once a week or so with high-quality, light-weight products to avoid clogging your pores or having it build up and leave your hair looking limp. See Glamalot’s recommended conditioners!
Shop Skin & Hair Care Products at Glamalot Online Now
That’s Glamalot. We’re the online partner to New England’s preeminent salons & spas, including Lord’s & Lady’s Hair Salons, Mizu, James Joseph Salons, Green Tangerine Spa & Salon, & Corbu Spa & Salon.